What to do with Mold in Your Home
When mold begins to grow in your Baytown home or office space, it can cause a wide range of unwanted issues. For example, ongoing exposure to mold can cause health challenges. Additionally, mold can negatively impact the structural integrity of commercial or residential properties where it thrives. Despite the challenges that can surface in light of a Baytown mold invasion, property owners who know how to address the problem can limit economic and emotional stress. Learn what steps to take to handle mold on your property by reading this outline:
1. Hire a team of mold remediation specialists to evaluate your commercial or residential property. These individuals will be able to determine whether mold is growing in your home or office space. There are several attributes you should look for in a Baytown mold remediation company before you consent to pay for their services. Some of the attributes you should be looking for include:
• IICRC certification
• Industry experience
• Positive online reviews
• A proven track record
• 100% satisfaction guarantees
• Complimentary estimates
• Fair prices
• Excellent customer service
2. If the specialists you hire find mold on the property, have the affected areas of the property isolated until the remediation process is performed.
3. Identify the source of the mold problem. In many cases, the issue is a leaky roof, cracked foundation, or broken pipe. By having mold remediation specialists repair these issues, you take an important step towards regrowth prevention.
Call SERVPRO To Schedule Your Mold Inspection
A mold invasion in Baytown is no laughing matter. To prevent adverse outcomes from materializing, you need a team of professional mold remediation specialists working on your behalf. The team to call is SERVPRO. All of our IICRC-certified technicians possess the advanced skills and knowledge necessary to complete all aspects of the restoration process with unprecedented speed. Moreover, our technicians are passionate about providing clients with the personable customer service that sets their mind at ease throughout the remediation process. We understand that a mold invasion can be nerve-wracking, and we're happy to accommodate you with excellent customer service and empathy as we remove the unwanted fungus. We're ready to assist you immediately, so call us today and let's begin!