Moldy Ceiling in Mcnair, Texas
Mold is common after a water damage. A flooded room can be caused because of a broken supply line or leaking pipe. This Mcnair home had a leaky pipe in the ceiling that went unchecked for too long.
The couple living in this home rarely used their basement and did not notice the water until it was too late. The mold had all the necessary items it needed to grow: food, moisture, and time.
The second picture shows how the mold had even grown underneath the wooden floors. The difference is that we will be able to media blast the area removing the mold before we start repairs.