About SERVPRO of Baytown / Channelview
Owners of SERVPRO of Baytown / Channelview
SERVPRO of Baytown/Channelview is one of the top performing restoration and mitigation companies in the greater Houston area. Our dedicated fire and water, cleanup and restoration, teams are expertly trained to be able to restore both residential homes and commercial buildings. Our goal is to restore your home or business back to pre-loss conditions or "Like it never even happened."
Our office is ranked one of the top in the nation supporting local "everyday" disasters including sewage backups, mold remediation, water damages caused by pipes to leaking roofs, home fires to chemical fires. In addition we are a part of the nation's largest storm response team traveling the entire Texas coast line and Gulf States region responding to hurricane and rain storm events.
SERVPRO of Baytown/Channelview works directly with insurance companies to determine the proper scope of work and can bill your insurance company directly. We have an established relationship with nearly all national carriers an work with local insurance providers also. If you feel that your claim is not covered by insurance we can also assist it claims that are self paid.
We are proud to have all of our Crew Chiefs and Production Managers certified with IICRC, the national industry leader in restoration standards. We are also dedicated to continued education and additional training and have advanced certifications, are certified OSHA compliant, and certified to recover biohazard losses by American Bio Recovery Association.
Contact us direct at (281) 422-7292 any time, day or night, our crews are available for immediate dispatch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
SERVPRO was established in 1967 and we look forward to serving the Baytown and Channelview community for years to come.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- American Drying Institute
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- GSA Contract Holder
- TCPN Contract Holder
- Texas HUB Certified
- WBENC Certified Firm
- 2006 - Franchisee of the Year - Associate
- 2009 - CEO Award - Associate Franchise
- 2012 - CEO Award - Associate Franchise