Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Within 48 hours, water intrusion such as roof leaks and water lines can swiftly form mold in your home or building. Not only can mold damage your property, but it is completely unsafe to be around as well. Many health complications can arise from being in the presence of mold. No matter how large or small the mold job is, SERVPRO of Baytown/ Channelview is dedicated to the safety of our customers! We are fully capable of mitigating all mold infestations. Our technicians are certified through extensive training and are equipped with the specialized equipment to solve all mold issues.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (281) 422-7292
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Baytown / Channelview for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Baytown / Channelview has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Galena Park